Professional conveyancing attorneys to assist with property transfers
Whether it’s your first home or a commercial office building, buying real estate is always an expensive investment, which could make it a stressful process, particularly if you are purchasing a fixed property for the first time. Many laypeople have no idea about property transfer costs, requirements, regulations, etc. So, if you are currently in the process of acquiring real estate, utilising the services and expertise of reputable conveyancing attorneys, such as the team at Etienne Genis Attorneys, will be invaluable.
Property law is a core area of our practice and encompasses a full range of conveyancing services for individuals and commercial clients, including deceased estate property transfers, transfers in terms of the Alienation of Land Act, subdivision and consolidation of properties, dealing with restrictive title conditions and servitudes, structuring of assets, due diligence for acquisitions of commercial and industrial properties, land purchase negotiations and the drafting of all property related agreements. Letting us review the agreement or conduct the negotiations can save you in time and money in the long run.
- If the agreement of sale does not adequately or fairly represent your interests in the transaction, we’ll tell you.
- If there are implied terms in the agreement or onerous conditions in the title deed that you might not even be aware of, we’ll tell you.
However, there is no sense in us telling you about these things after the fact. So, rather reach out to us before you put pen to paper and allow us to make sure that you get exactly what you bargained for.
When it comes to property transfers, we offer:
As professional conveyancing attorneys, our aim is to make the process of buying property as painless as possible. Furthermore, we wish to ensure that you are fully familiar with the transfer process, as well as what will be required of you during the process.
Typically, conveyancers are responsible for a range of tasks, including:
- Always protecting the interest of his/her client
- Keeping the clients informed about the progress of the transaction
- Advising the client on the content of the final agreement, including advice on penalties, notice periods
- Advise the client on his/her obligations in terms of the offer
- Preparing of the Deeds required by the Deeds Office
- Meeting with the client to explain and sign the necessary documentation to conclude the transfer
If you are looking for professional guidance for the buying or selling of a property, whether commercial or residential (including sectional title), we can be of service! To discuss your requirements with us, be sure to get in touch either via phone or email.